Hawes Contractors are vastly experienced in groundworking and offer services in the following areas:
– Excavation – for foundations and formations. We own excavators from 0.75 tonne up to 20 tonne and dumpers from 1 to 10 tonnes. Our workforce is fully certificated and competent to use the plant we own, or brought-in plant where necessary up to 45 tonnes. Hawes Contractors have full usage of hundreds of items of plant equipment including road rollers, compaction equipment, concrete mixers etc., all of which are listed within the Hawes Plant and Tool Hire website.
– Surveying and setting out sites prior to construction work. Laser leveling.
– Drainage and service provision for Electricity, Gas and Water and other utilities such as telecoms. We can also detect for some existing services underground.
– Road construction and kerb laying, including hard core sub-base, concreting and Tarmacadam, associated drainage.
– Soakaways and drainage channels/ trenches.
– Waste removal including general construction waste (brick, concrete, wood etc.), soil and specialist waste such as asbestos and plasterboard.
Contact us for a free no obligation quotation for all of your demolition, construction or landscaping requirements.